Do not use thumbtack!I do not believe they check their so called professionals out!

We hired a person called Multitasking June to do a " move out clean of a home we sold. I met her at the home and discussed everything we wanted done and she gave me a price. I left for 1 hour. When I came back, June had stolen everything left in the home, stolen a check which was not made out to her, forged the check and deposited it into her account.

When I returned to the home, I called her and she said she had completed the job. Nothing had been done. We were forced to involve the police, close our bank account and notify our neighbors for their safety. The only response from Thumbtack was to handle it with June ourselves.

So she stole our belongings, received payment with a check she forged for a job she did not do. No help from Thumbtack.

Beware!!!!!!We are filing charges.

Review about: Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

There is zero accountability by Thumbtack in either direction, whether you are the buyer or the seller. It is just like finding someone through the classifieds or Craigslist.