Do not use thumbtack!I do not believe they check their so called professionals out!

We hired a person called Multitasking June to do a " move out clean of a home we sold. I met her at the home and discussed everything we wanted done and she gave me a price. I left for 1 hour. When I came back, June had stolen everything left in the home, stolen a check which was not made out to her, forged the check and deposited it into her account.

When I returned to the home, I called her and she said she had completed the job. Nothing had been done. We were forced to involve the police, close our bank account and notify our neighbors for their safety. The only response from Thumbtack was to handle it with June ourselves.

So she stole our belongings, received payment with a check she forged for a job she did not do. No help from Thumbtack.

Beware!!!!!!We are filing charges.

Review about: Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

There is zero accountability by Thumbtack in either direction, whether you are the buyer or the seller. It is just like finding someone through the classifieds or Craigslist.

Thumbtack - Leads Review Thumbtack "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..." Read more "Guarantee" is Thumbtack's biggest lie Thumbtack ""Marketplace Integrity Team" is another whopper. And "Professional". We received a terrible paint job on a small section of new drywall at floor level, even after we agreed to $300..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more