Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user Nov 02, 2021

Im a pro. And I have been trying to get a hold of someone ALL DAY regarding a preload charge that I didnt authorize.

The system keeps asking me to either follow a refund process (which did not apply to this type of credit) or write an email to them. Which I did but I still havent heard back from anyone.

Writing this review is my last resort. So frustrating!

Thumbtack Pros: Convenient way of finding customers.

Thumbtack Cons: Too many payments, Hard to get help from a live customer service.

Comments

#2089090

Thank you for sharing an update, and for working with our team through these concerns. With in-product purchases, pros are notified that these prepaid packages are non-refundable and asked to confirm before moving forward. We hope you'll utilize that balance for new leads, we're happy to help with your profile to ensure you're set up for success and that you'll win jobs.

#2087034

I got a hold of someone (via Instagram) but my problem still has not been solved. They’re trying to throw their refund policy in my face.

Mind you, on a preloaded amount that I didn’t authorize for!

There goes my $150 plus an overage fee from the bank too (as they ended up taking the money out of the acct that I didn’t have any funds in). I guess this is how Thumbtack makes their money, from their vulnerable customers.

#2086970

Hi Nattaya, we're sorry to hear that our team has been difficult to get in touch with. While you would follow the normal refund submission process for this charge, we'd be happy to provide personalized support and look further into it for you. For the quickest support, please reach out to our team through any social media channel (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and we'll follow up with you.

#2086993
@Thumbtack

Thank you for getting back to me and for that advice.

Thumbtack Reviews