Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up message "blah blah still needs a quote".

The latest inquiring is surely a fake. Someone requested piano tuning for an "electric keyboard". I have saved a copy of this bogus request.

Yeah.... let me tune the strings on your Yamaha digital keyboard that hasn't been tuned in "more than 2 years" and give you your "routine tuning" as you requested. (sarcastically)

This is bogus and a fraud. See the picture i have included. Personal name and info removed.

I liked: Getting two jobs.

I didn't like: 100dollars for fake inquires.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Thumbtack - Suspicion about the leads Thumbtack "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more  “Thumbtack Does Not Honor Its Customers” Thumbtack "...Based on the quote given she asked for and received 50% down, she received the payment and I have not talked to or seen her again. Now my house has..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more