Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what,

all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price

I should say, from 1 credit to 5 and at the end they just say client saw your quote and will get back to you ( which never happed) even when i gave a ridiculous price just to see, on stead of 65 dollars I gave 10 dollars price, even so never got it.

Do not wast your money because that is how I feel wasting my money

Same thing with facebook promoting you and you just get likes, but no action, guess what, no surprise at all. I'm getting same feeling with them.

This person wrote the review because of "fake leads" at Thumbtack and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thumbtack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was are selling fake leads. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Craigslist or Google. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thumbtack and thumbtack leads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Apache Junction, Arizona, United States #1228274

Wow!!I had no idea they would have the nerve to do that.

So they think based on your history, if you have been around for a while you should pay 'more' for a lead than others.

Thats insanely despicable, shame on you thumbtack.That really makes me just want to delete them.