Springfield, Illinois

Beware!Eric does not clean carpets well.

You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He does not apply real pre-treatment but probably another liquid that is not pre-treatment in a Windex hand sprayer at 3 feet high which can't possibly get into the carpet.

Same with stain-guard, not applied properly and thoroughly but alleged to be. You again must watch every move he makes and instruct him as he goes. He either was never trained or is a lazy and stuck in, I got away with it last time. What I learned from him is you must check the product he alleges to use to the real product sample.

Make sure the water he uses is clean and not dirty from the last job. Make sure it is heated to the proper cleaning temp. Don't forget to tell him to clean all the edges as he wont unless you supervise him.

Lastly be there when he thinks he is done or he may text you saying there is a water pipe broken in your basement.Good Luck!

Review about: Carpet Cleaning Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.