Beware!Eric does not clean carpets well.
You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He does not apply real pre-treatment but probably another liquid that is not pre-treatment in a Windex hand sprayer at 3 feet high which can't possibly get into the carpet.
Same with stain-guard, not applied properly and thoroughly but alleged to be. You again must watch every move he makes and instruct him as he goes. He either was never trained or is a lazy and stuck in, I got away with it last time. What I learned from him is you must check the product he alleges to use to the real product sample.
Make sure the water he uses is clean and not dirty from the last job. Make sure it is heated to the proper cleaning temp. Don't forget to tell him to clean all the edges as he wont unless you supervise him.
Lastly be there when he thinks he is done or he may text you saying there is a water pipe broken in your basement.Good Luck!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued. The caterer I chose from the site had won..."
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "Ms. E of the Springfield office, I have hady car for almost 3 years. I have gone tjrough so many employee changes I cannot keep up, however, the man that..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."