Springfield, Illinois

Beware!Eric does not clean carpets well.

You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He does not apply real pre-treatment but probably another liquid that is not pre-treatment in a Windex hand sprayer at 3 feet high which can't possibly get into the carpet.

Same with stain-guard, not applied properly and thoroughly but alleged to be. You again must watch every move he makes and instruct him as he goes. He either was never trained or is a lazy and stuck in, I got away with it last time. What I learned from him is you must check the product he alleges to use to the real product sample.

Make sure the water he uses is clean and not dirty from the last job. Make sure it is heated to the proper cleaning temp. Don't forget to tell him to clean all the edges as he wont unless you supervise him.

Lastly be there when he thinks he is done or he may text you saying there is a water pipe broken in your basement.Good Luck!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thumbtack - Suspicion about the leads Thumbtack "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..." Read more Thumbtack - FAKE AND EXPENSIVE FAKE Thumbtack "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..." Read more Thumbtack - Proof of Computer Generated Leads! Thumbtack "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..." Read more Thumbtack "Marketplace Integrity Team" (part of customer service) is useless Thumbtack "We hired a cleaning professional from the Thumbtack web site to clean our apartment on a regular basis as we have a new baby. The cleaning professional was initially..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more