1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This site is worse then if you used craigslist to find someone to do a job.I recommend business not to use this site either, if you are worried about your reputation.

I posted several "projects" and they all were terrible companies. I asked for a fence to be installed, the guy came out, quoted me, setup a time, and then didn't show up. He also had previously not shown up for the quote. But after calling and telling me he was sick, he never called again.

I wrote several messages and never got a response. I asked for a quote about painting the outside of our home. He came, did a quote, and told me how to get financing for the project. Then he harassed me about not getting the loan to pay for the painting.

I posted a project for "*** scoop" for our yard. The guy came to do a quote, said he'd contact us by the following Thursday; guess what? Never heard from him again either. We asked for housecleaning on a regular basis.

Got a woman to quote us. As of now, she keeps cancelling. We are good people. We tip well.

We provide workable scheduling and always ask what is best for the company. It just seems anyone can post on this site.

There are no qualifications.I am going to try Angie's list.

Review about: Thumbtack Home Improvement Leads.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: stop posting on this site.

I didn't like: Contractors never show up, Contractors are not reliable, Contractors are not background checked.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments