Had a pro sent to my house from this website, to build fence and outside shed, he had a contract but no license, I was under the notice that Thumbtack do a check on there pros before they refer them, but they don't, this guy has rip me off, didn't do the work, in the contract.There is no way to contact the pro, and he has not refunded my funds.

Related: Other Company - Building Service Review

Thanks to Thumbtack I lost a large amount of funds, They would not help me at all!!! How do you refer a pro but you hold them responsible when things go wrong!!!

Do Not Use This Company!!Do Not Used this Guy!!!

Review about: Tree And Landscaping.

I didn't like: Because a stranger has my address, I was scammed, Leads not valid, Useless.

1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Building Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.