1.4
Turnaround Time

Had a pro sent to my house from this website, to build fence and outside shed, he had a contract but no license, I was under the notice that Thumbtack do a check on there pros before they refer them, but they don't, this guy has rip me off, didn't do the work, in the contract.There is no way to contact the pro, and he has not refunded my funds.

Thanks to Thumbtack I lost a large amount of funds, They would not help me at all!!! How do you refer a pro but you hold them responsible when things go wrong!!!

Do Not Use This Company!!Do Not Used this Guy!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of because a stranger has my address and i was scammed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of building service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Thumbtack needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned building service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thumbtack.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments