Not resolved
1.2
Details
Advertised vs Delivered
Customer service
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Turnaround Time
Warranty
Website
0 comments

I have used this company for over 3 years for leads, and although they keep changing their rules and policies (for the worse) I still have tried to use them to increase business. But, at least 25% of their leads are complete fraud, the typical Nigerian scam models or the like.

The leads you do receive, no longer are allowed to give a budgeted dollar figure, which makes about 90% of them out of your price range before you even bid on a job (and bidding is at least 5x as much as comparable sites) After you bid, there is only about a 15% chance that the customer will even view your quote (which is good because after 48 hours of not viewing your quote, you get a refund), but I can say that any of my advertising through ANY other site usually results in business at least 80% of the time, and through Thumbtack, it is around 5% of the time, even though Thumbtack costs about 5x as much to use as comparable sites. I would recommend never using this site for anything.

Review about: Thumbtack Leads.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $600.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

I didn't like: Site is a joke.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like