Got an estimate from a plumber.Paid him 1/2 up front.
The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people. Thumbtack contacted me and told me they were taking down my review since the plumber didn't know me. I told them the story and offered proof.
The plumber also lied about getting permits, obtaining the parts, etc. They deleted my review since there was no way I would attempt to 'do business' with the guy after all that. Thumbtack said it was 'their policy'.
Would you trust someone who fails to show up 5 times and lies?
Thumbtack should not be used since they remove negative reviews.I will not use them again and would assume all negative reviews are deleted.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."
- "I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "I bought a Michael Kors outfit, including two coordinating blouses, from a fine department store. One of the blouses had a chain-tie which came out in the wash and..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."