I had never heard of this site before, but I was looking for singing lessons nearby and decided to try it out.I gave it a go, it seemed professional and easy to navigate and I had no bias against it.

So there I am, waiting for quotes. 2 minutes passed, I glanced over to the page where it said I would "most likely" get 1-3 quotes in 9 minutes. Well, I never got to test that probability out. After about 5 minutes where I refreshed the page, my ACCOUNT had been DEACTIVATED.

No explanation, no warning, no real reason. Now, I have no idea what could warrant that. I didn't curse or say anything outlandish. I didn't put anything that wasn't extremely ordinary.

The only thing that I can think of is that I put that my teacher needs to be someone comfortable with trans people, because I don't want to make a teacher uncomfortable when they're training me you know? That's the only thing that they could have had an issue with. Valid E-mail, all information filled, everything.

So this place is ridiculous and I will not try it again.But, I will inform everyone that this ISN'T the place to go to find services.

Review about: Thumbtack Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Interface of the site, Claims, Question process was thorough.

I didn't like: Lack of warning, Unwarranted deactivation.

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Comments