Thumbtack Phone Numbers and Emails

• (800) 948-2034
Send Message

Customer Service:

• (855) 663-9023
    Pro
  • (866) 501-5809

Thumbtack Emails:

Arbitration Opt-out, DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Thumbtack Customer Service Overview

• Thumbtack Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    92% phone 8% email
  • The best phone number to call Thumbtack is 8009482034. 81% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 43% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Thumbtack may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Thumbtack?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 948-2034
Total calls: 8 192 Issues resolved: 208 Last call: Jun 18, 2024

Thumbtack customer service phone number is 1-866-501-5809, available on weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM MST. This Thumbtack phone number provides a direct means of communication to inquire about Thumbtack, seek assistance, and receive support for various Thumbtack services. Whether you have questions regarding platform usage, account management, troubleshooting, or navigating through the platform's features, you can connect with the Thumbtack corporate office phone number during their specified business hours. The customer service team aims to provide the necessary guidance and solutions to any problem you might encounter on the Thumbtack platform.

The Thumbtack customer service hours are from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM MT. During this timeframe, you can contact Thumbtack customer service via phone or online chat to seek assistance and receive assistance with Thumbtack's services. Whether you require account-related help, troubleshooting guidances, bug reporting, or billing and payment-related issues, you can contact Thumbtack support to resolve your issues. You can use the FAQ section on the website if you require assistance outside of Thumbtack customer service hours. Whether you are a pro or a customer, the Thumbtack website features a well-curated list of the most common issues encountered under multiple headings. Users can utilize these FAQs and solve their problems by themselves. If the list of FAQs is of no help, you can get in touch with Thumbtack customer service during their specified business hours.

Thumbtack can also be contacted using their designated customer support email address, support@thumbtack.com. This Thumbtack customer service email address is an excellent avenue to initiate a conversation with customer service and receive answers and assistance on a wide range of services. These services encompass seeking guidance on optimizing platform usage, addressing account management-related queries, or seeking help with company policies. You can directly write your questions or complaints regarding Thumbtack professionals to the Thumbtack support email.

While sending an email, include all the necessary details, such as your full name, contact number, address, and a brief explanation about your issues. This allows the Thumbtack customer service team to understand your problems better and assist you with resolving them.

Thumbtack also offers top-notch customer service via the live chat feature incorporated into the website. To access the live chat feature for Thumbtack customer service, head to their official website and click on the "Help" section, which is located at the bottom of the page. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you find the "Contact Us" option. You will then be prompted to another page to specify whether you are a customer or a professional associated with Thumbtack. Choose the relevant category and select the specific area where you require assistance.

Once you have chosen your area of concern, you will find a list of FAQs along with their corresponding solutions and an option labeled "I Still Need Help". Opt for the latter, where you will find the "Start The Chat" option - click on it to initiate the conversation with a Thumbtack customer service chat agent.

PissedConsumer Club

Thumbtack Customer Service Reviews

1.7 / 5
Poor
Guest-5688224
A refund for two leads whom had invalid numbers to contact I am Construction $75 refund

robots with no answer no live person very unprofessional want a refund. I am Construction was a Pro on thumbtack they gave me false leads with invalid telephone number for jobs to call customers back 75 dollars out my bank account My account was deactivated from thumbtack regarding this matter which is fraudulent business

Michael A Xlb
Complain
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

There is no customer service. Impossible to get in touch with anyone by any means. Thumbtack used to be a decent partner, but have turned into a scam.

Guest-5466366
Necesito que me ayuden a activar mi cuenta de Thumbtack

El detalle es que no contestan las llamadas y el chavo que me ayudo a hacer mi cuenta en la apps ya nunca me contesto

paul l Kdq
Horrible Service

As a professional with Thumbtack with over 404 5 star reviews Ive had enough. I want to reach fellow pros to see if we can form an alliance to demand a better product.

We keep thumbtack in business yet thumbtack thinks the opposite. Leads are are enormously expensive, customer service deserves zero stars.

Most leads have 5 pros looking at same service call. I can be reached at 240-346**** to form an alliance.
Paul
Langwaybrothers@***.com

How Good is Thumbtack's Customer Service?

John D Kzi
John D Kzi
Feels Disappointed | May 29, 2024

They take money unfairly. It cost me $111 for some to just simply ask me my availability. Then never reply. It's theft!!!

Kevin S Hnl
Kevin S Hnl
Feels Satisfied | May 15, 2024

bueno

Jachai Wdj
Jachai Wdj
Feels Disappointed | Apr 13, 2024

Bad Bad Bad , Scam, This is such a scam for thumbtack pros Take your money for fake leads or leads that stop responding and direct leads that are out of state and fake!!

Raeleen Ybm
Raeleen Ybm
Feels Neutral | Mar 22, 2024

Todo muy bien gracias

Rehaan Zbs
Rehaan Zbs
Feels Neutral | Mar 05, 2024

I can’t even activate my service. I’ve been dealing with this for months

Cyra Mmx
Cyra Mmx
Feels Disappointed | Mar 05, 2024

I have had NO feedback about the review, which wasn’t a review. And if it has been removed. Representative said she’d call but haven’t heard anything. I have enough going on right now. Please help me.

Summary of Thumbtack Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Thumbtack?

Account Question:

• “Edit my account”
  • “To sign up”
  • “My account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Why am I being charged all this money”
  • “Billing”
  • “Billed incorrectly”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question on Instant Booking”
  • “I have a 9:00 am appointment for today”
  • “Need to talk about business”

Refund Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Activate account”
  • “Cancel appointment”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service query”
  • “Dispute service”
  • “I need lawn mowing services”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I need explanation of how you work and how much you guys charge”
  • “To ask a review be eliminated. Same day I found my sister died. Work hadn’t been done. Got confused. Have hear nothing from Mia who said she would call me back.”
  • “I hired a supposed licensed electrician to do work in my home. He charged me licensed electrician rates. City of Columbus Ohio contractor board, and he is NOT licensed. I paid him $175, (including a NEW outlet that I had purchased previously) !”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Setting up Pro site having troubles”
  • “App issues”
  • “I’m having problems with the site”

Employment Question:

• “Botched plumber job”
  • “, unable to set my job preference”
  • “Unsure how I get paid”

Cards Question:

• “Charging my card when not using the app”
  • “Helpwith card”
  • “Charging my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Because there's a company saying they're doing a delivery for me on Friday at 9 AM and I didn't except their price and I can't get a hold of anybody”
  • “8AM EG Movers have not shown up!!! Are they not coming???”
  • “Need to have 2 pieces furniture picked up and delivered”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I paid the repairman $100+ for parts he said I needed but he never returned to fix my washing machine”
  • “Need to change account information”
  • Check history, change my review

Other Question:

• “I'm not getting any leads”
  • “Pricing”
  • “Issuse”

About

Summary

Thumbtack is a service that connects people with the best local professionals for any project on their list. How does it work? Simply answer a few questions about what you need done and in no time, you'll receive up to five free quotes from qualified and available professionals in your area. Compare prices, ratings, and reviews, then pick the pro that's right for you. It's that easy. We love local businesses! Thumbtack is proud to support more than 200,000 small businesses and independent professionals in cities all over the United States.

Thumbtack reviews and complaints

1.5
Handy
1525 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Thumbtack? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup