Turnaround Time

The company charges a fee if someone is interested in the services you provide. That doesn't Guarantee you get the job.

So basically you're charged every time someone says they're interested. How do I know this isn't a scam

Comments

gamecopiestr8

Sorry you experienced this. Our Intent: to file a class action lawsuit vs.

Thumbtack for all valid grievances such as: Overpriced lead charges, charging credit/debit cards without service pros consent or prior knowledge of what the lead charge would be, no refund issues stating "the prospect responded" (irregardless of the content of the response) and/or "you made a connection" or "they may use your services in the future" and not pre-qualifying service providers resulting in unacceptable workmanship, no shows, rip-offs etc...TT began with a max of 5 pros allowed to quote...now it's up to 15! Those and many more upsets and complaints! Would you like to join us? transfersbytr@aol.com for more info and updates.

Note: As Per Thumbtack T&C's which you agreed to (probably without reading like I failed to do and almost all os us did) by clicking the AGRRED button when you registered, there is a waiver against a pro participating in a class action lawsuit, but fret not because two legal firms have successfully circumvented that waiver...plus as per Thumbtack's same T&Cs you may legally opt to take them to small claims court. Best Wishes, Thomas R.

Thumbtack is a BIG RIPOFF. I Delete my account.

#1620595

it is a ripoff and the only way to not get charged is if they don't reply or say " no thanks" if they say ANYTHING else thumbtack considers it a response and charges you. They could say "thanks for the information I'm not sure what I will do or maybe its too much" and TT charges you