8.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#1918088

There is NO class action suit! nothing was ever done to get any justice for the REAL things thumbtack has done to people/ I have a legitmate complaint that is real the rest / noone has solid proof when you do please by all means contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1931767

They deactivated my account after 10 yrs being a top pro and in covid season

#1931772
@PissedConsumer1918088

I was deleted off thumbtack after many years i was top pro in my trade i was a great customer with great reviews They would not tell me why (!? Built a ton of good reviews and relied on it for a good 35 to 40 percent of my income I had pneumonia last march and covid came along. Im permanently banned nothing reasonable Never knew reason they got more expensive as i answered a lot and only saw.a few It balanced out but now i cant reach them and they arent reasonable at all

#2063626
@Mima Iyx

I was too!!! Top in my field and the 'Deactivated ' my account.

Contacted them several times and my last response was - ' Your account has been de-activated and we can no longer discuss why' ...

what a *** rip off this company is!! No integrity/ no coherence and no reply!!!

#1934819
@PissedConsumer1918088

Please let me get on any lawsuit with thumbtack. I've had over 300 reviews and deleted me out of nowhere

#1940476
@Chibi Moon

I want to get in on the lawsuit! jbobeck11@***.com I have been deactivated for no reason.

#1902567

Same here, they are scamming us with false leads.

#1900280

I have a complaint regarding a contractor. I have been trying to contact thumbtack. Anyone know how I can contact them?

I am so angry with this company, they deactivated my account but continued to charge my card. I constantly attempt to make contact customer service to no avail.

I have solicited my credit card company and the only thing they can do is reverse the charges.

I will not be working with this company going forward. They are horrible.

Do nothing blah blah

great!!!

I have a pressure cleaning company in Jacksonville, FL and I' getting billed for leads in California. We have not used this service EVER and yet all of a sudden I'm being charged for leads, on the other side of the country.

For me it's simple. It's unethical to charge multiple times for a failed lead. Only confirmed leads should be charged, or at least not full rate.

#1931773
@Aquila Rzz

If thats a way to do it I was a good customer and they dropped me cold no warning and couldnt just put me on hold and discussed it they wouldnt tell me why and i cant use it to recieve any service either

what are some good alternatives to thumbtack? can we take our business elsewhere in waves?

@Natania Enl

You heard of Google "it"?

How about the following instead of whining and complaining here about corrupt and quite apparent fraudulent Thumbtack: File online a complaint with the FTC File online a complaint with the FCC File online a complaint with the FBI (IC3) File a complaint with your Atty. Gen.

File a complaint with any suitable agency or office in your state If there are enough complaints is possible something starts moving! Whining and complaining here will not change a thing!

@JurisVeritas

Yes I filed a complaint for their customer service being completely utterly dishonest and abusive toward there are five star pros and not taking any responsibility for abuse and what they do to people that are dedicated hard-working are professionals/ I was lied too brutally by a customer service rep and I had 28 five star reviews and I reacted are very strongly toward the person that lied to me the next day I was abruptly taken off the saying they refused to hear my side of the story and told me I was warned before I never received the email I went back in my emails on a different account and found some email about another customer service rep that was a man that was very abusive toward me and I did not react in a in a favorable way either these people that are running this company their customer service is the corrupt culprit

#1931774
@PissedConsumer1860306

I might have been banned by one odd klient that was unfair. I wonder why they cut off my livelihood S i enjoyed the ability of the ad to add things i can create and be helpfull to serve others

Last two years we've just been getting ripped off, get absolutely no response on any of the leads we pay for. HVAC contractor.

Thumbtack Reviews