8.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#1961197

Thumbtack is a scam. They said you don’t pay unless someone responds to your lead. Instead I’ve gotten charged 3 times for direct leads that I wasn’t interested in.

#1964092
@PissedConsumer1961197

Ive gotten 9 leads in 1 day. Im a service plumber. There is no way in *** 1 guy can run 9 calls in a day.

#1947542

they closed my acc and i've been with them since 2015. they have someone eles name on my acc. they won't pick up the phone or write me back.they bill me for leads i never got or quote.my email is (damanedodd@***.com) let get them close down

#1944026

I'm in!!

#1940486

I was a top exceptional pro up until three days ago. They de activated my account without notice or providing reason or violation. All 144 reviews are 5 stars.

#1944826
@PissedConsumer1940486

Did you get into it with a customer service rep? Because their team is full of deceitful dishonest individuals that will do you in and just email you the following day to tell you that you were deplatformed for unprofessional behavior or something to that affect. If they feel you have not been an asset to them financially they do not care about what you have to say either.

#1939690

I was top pro for 10 years they closed my business on it suddenly with no notice

#1936771

Put me in been using since 2015 and I have proof of fake leads and just fed up with their price gouging.

#1934818

Hello can I still get on the lawsuit

#1932553

I has been scammed by this company for over 6 years. Finally cut them 2 years ago.

#1932326

I want in. I am a.prrsonal chef with similar problems

#1927645

I am interested in doing something about thumbtack, please let me know how I can help

#1931768
@PissedConsumer1927645

They deleted my account after years of being top pro nothings sacred

#1942045
@Mima Iyx

Mine too poof deleted. They spy(?? Was top pro 10 yrs in app ) ?

#1926410

This company charges you for everything whether you get the job or not you pay it. So you cant put your credit card in as payment.it gets very expensive should only pay for the jobs you get.not every job they send you

#1926156

The person I hired on there to clean my house killed my pet! I will be suing them!!

#1926065

I'm with you all the way I had several charges without authorization taken off of my card also and no contact or no explanation no way to contact them for several weeks one day they even claimed it was a holiday and it wasn't but yeah I definitely feel scammed by thumbtack

#1925538

Hey email me at solofalladin@***.com I am with you 100% they are big time crooks

#1931771
@Glenice Aww

Whats your story they just deleted my account wouldnt tell me why

#1940474
@Mima Iyx

My account was deactivated because they said an email was tied to another account which is a lie. I have lost mt reviews and contacts! contact me at jbobeck11@***.com if anyone is suing!

Thumbtack Reviews