8.1K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#1985185

I would like to join, James 801604**** Pride painting , please contact , power in numbers to hold toxic law breaking companies held accountable.

#1984975

Please call or text 619-647-**** I got many problems with them as well

#1969807

I want in! who do I talk to!?!?!?

#1967366

I'm in capicorn1978@***.com. If you can't see after @ then just think about the chocolate drink.

Lol that's the ending of my email. I want to sue them so bad. I have to pay for leads that I don't even want.

It's my money I should pick and choose. They are crooks.

#1964091

Im starting to notice issues as well. I just had a lead specifically request me yet another company called them first.

Which means that other company was billed as well and yes I still got the job. But also been noticing price gauging on leads too.

#1964075

How do I join? the email is blocked?

#1963741

I am 1000% in! Cant see your email but please contact me asap.

Thumbtack are crooks. Liesyl@***.com

#1962980

Send me an email Blindboot23rad@***.com I signed up to teach guitar piano clarinet and voice lessons on thumbtack, never acquired one single student.. and was charged THOUSANDS of dollars in fees by thumbtack.

This company ruined my life and destroyed my career as a music teacher after I studied for 7 years to earn my college degree. If there was a way to burn down their headquarters i would be 100 percent on board.

#1961197

Thumbtack is a scam. They said you don’t pay unless someone responds to your lead. Instead I’ve gotten charged 3 times for direct leads that I wasn’t interested in.

#1964092
@PissedConsumer1961197

Ive gotten 9 leads in 1 day. Im a service plumber. There is no way in *** 1 guy can run 9 calls in a day.

#1947542

they closed my acc and i've been with them since 2015. they have someone eles name on my acc. they won't pick up the phone or write me back.they bill me for leads i never got or quote.my email is (damanedodd@***.com) let get them close down

#1944026

I'm in!!

#1940486

I was a top exceptional pro up until three days ago. They de activated my account without notice or providing reason or violation. All 144 reviews are 5 stars.

#1944826
@PissedConsumer1940486

Did you get into it with a customer service rep? Because their team is full of deceitful dishonest individuals that will do you in and just email you the following day to tell you that you were deplatformed for unprofessional behavior or something to that affect. If they feel you have not been an asset to them financially they do not care about what you have to say either.

#1939690

I was top pro for 10 years they closed my business on it suddenly with no notice

#1936771

Put me in been using since 2015 and I have proof of fake leads and just fed up with their price gouging.

#1934818

Hello can I still get on the lawsuit

#1932553

I has been scammed by this company for over 6 years. Finally cut them 2 years ago.

#1932326

I want in. I am a.prrsonal chef with similar problems

#1927645

I am interested in doing something about thumbtack, please let me know how I can help

Thumbtack Reviews