8.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#2003766

100% down, on phone right now. The best they can do is credit to the account.

Not even a real refund.

Disputing it with our bank. Taking to BBB and will totally join a lawsuit if they down return every dime.

#2001334

I want in. These guys have been stealing left and right and I'm sick of it.

#1995468

What is the lawsuit about? They openly admit they will take your money..

They openly admit they manipulate the market shares of the PRO..(they can remotely control your economic mobility) They do not allow a PRO to commercially promote themselves?!?! All monies yearned are to be reported to IRS So much for Rights to Contract .. As US continues towards goal of “democratic communism” we will see more and more of this.

I suggest everyone take a crash course on contract law... even if it’s via YouTube

#1994052

I'm ready to join the lawauit. STEPOF2@***.COM

#1993350

I've been watching all the comments, and legitimate complaints for quite a while and have not seen any progress on this "class action suit". So I did some checking and found this: PissedConsumer has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Consumers complaining about PissedConsumer most frequently mention horrific company, foreign agents and congress committees problems.

PissedConsumer ranks 60th among Consumer Protection sites. Any comments from the powers that be?

#1991954

I’m ready to participate. Same things happened to me and when I call to dispute.

They said they put our on thumbtack credit.

I need my money back in my bank account. They keep taking my money and allow clients to ghost you

#1991955
@Alias Snr

Sign me up if the lawsuit is still on. My email is grosebob18@***.com

#1991663

Please sing me in the lawsuit they charge my debit over $1000 in just a few days it's insane, my email address is cristinarodriguezlasvegas@*****.com chocolate drink after@

#2030818
@PissedConsumer1991663

That's California for you they suck. They sit in there big houses and figure out how to *** people.

#1986728

I am ready to participate in this lawsuit. They deduct my money without my approval. I cannot reach anyone via phone, and they refuse to refund when I write them.

#1986674

Hi, I would like to join in the lawsuit. I am a brand new life coach and I was told I won't get charged unless I book a client.

Low and behold, I was charged for someone reaching out to me and then declined to book my services. When I reached out to thumbtack, they kept declining my refund and kept sending me automated replies. This is unfair and illegal.

I need my money back. and Thumbtack needs to be stopped!

#2029125
@Michelle H Pvl

Same here!!!

#1985185

I would like to join, James 801604**** Pride painting , please contact , power in numbers to hold toxic law breaking companies held accountable.

#1984975

Please call or text 619-647-**** I got many problems with them as well

#1969807

I want in! who do I talk to!?!?!?

#1967366

I'm in capicorn1978@***.com. If you can't see after @ then just think about the chocolate drink.

Lol that's the ending of my email. I want to sue them so bad. I have to pay for leads that I don't even want.

It's my money I should pick and choose. They are crooks.

#1964091

Im starting to notice issues as well. I just had a lead specifically request me yet another company called them first.

Which means that other company was billed as well and yes I still got the job. But also been noticing price gauging on leads too.

#1964075

How do I join? the email is blocked?

#1963741

I am 1000% in! Cant see your email but please contact me asap.

Thumbtack are crooks. Liesyl@***.com

#1962980

Send me an email Blindboot23rad@***.com I signed up to teach guitar piano clarinet and voice lessons on thumbtack, never acquired one single student.. and was charged THOUSANDS of dollars in fees by thumbtack.

This company ruined my life and destroyed my career as a music teacher after I studied for 7 years to earn my college degree. If there was a way to burn down their headquarters i would be 100 percent on board.

Thumbtack Reviews