8.1K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#2036431

I want to join the lawsuit

#2030817

They are a ripp off they charge you for a lead way to high. I was charged 33.00 for a porch swing install direct pay.

The job dont pay enough.This is Tn not California thank god how can come up with a fee when they dont see it. They are just another California scam.

#2029122

Whats the email?

#2028623

I would like to join the lawsuit as well. Please email me at Info email symbol translationlink com Thank you Kate

#2023982

Thumbtack is a sham as far as I'm concerned. How does one get involved in the suit?

I'm sick and tired of asking for things to be fixed and they come up with 25 different excuses as to why something can't be refunded or whatever. They interpret their stuff any way they want.

#2009341

How do I join the lawsuit? Not only did they take my money for 5 years on bad leads, they allow men to *** men to message me and they don’t do anything to protect me but instead encourage me to work with them.

I have a lot of stories and documentation of everything. Please message me @***.kt on IG

#2006312

I would like to join

#2004489

How do I get on this lawsuit

#2003766

100% down, on phone right now. The best they can do is credit to the account.

Not even a real refund.

Disputing it with our bank. Taking to BBB and will totally join a lawsuit if they down return every dime.

#2001334

I want in. These guys have been stealing left and right and I'm sick of it.

#1995468

What is the lawsuit about? They openly admit they will take your money..

They openly admit they manipulate the market shares of the PRO..(they can remotely control your economic mobility) They do not allow a PRO to commercially promote themselves?!?! All monies yearned are to be reported to IRS So much for Rights to Contract .. As US continues towards goal of “democratic communism” we will see more and more of this.

I suggest everyone take a crash course on contract law... even if it’s via YouTube

#1994052

I'm ready to join the lawauit. STEPOF2@***.COM

#1993350

I've been watching all the comments, and legitimate complaints for quite a while and have not seen any progress on this "class action suit". So I did some checking and found this: PissedConsumer has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Consumers complaining about PissedConsumer most frequently mention horrific company, foreign agents and congress committees problems.

PissedConsumer ranks 60th among Consumer Protection sites. Any comments from the powers that be?

#1991954

I’m ready to participate. Same things happened to me and when I call to dispute.

They said they put our on thumbtack credit.

I need my money back in my bank account. They keep taking my money and allow clients to ghost you

#1991955
@Alias Snr

Sign me up if the lawsuit is still on. My email is grosebob18@***.com

#1991663

Please sing me in the lawsuit they charge my debit over $1000 in just a few days it's insane, my email address is cristinarodriguezlasvegas@*****.com chocolate drink after@

#2030818
@PissedConsumer1991663

That's California for you they suck. They sit in there big houses and figure out how to *** people.

#1986728

I am ready to participate in this lawsuit. They deduct my money without my approval. I cannot reach anyone via phone, and they refuse to refund when I write them.

#1986674

Hi, I would like to join in the lawsuit. I am a brand new life coach and I was told I won't get charged unless I book a client.

Low and behold, I was charged for someone reaching out to me and then declined to book my services. When I reached out to thumbtack, they kept declining my refund and kept sending me automated replies. This is unfair and illegal.

I need my money back. and Thumbtack needs to be stopped!

#2029125