8.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#2080798

Please email me rctravisroofing@***.com my name is Roger Travis I will go in with you on this law suet

#2077075

I want to join. Jmk923 at g m a i l dot c om

#2073856

I’ve been with thumbtack since 2015 and in the beginning it was great but over the years they have become pirates and have been stealing money from me on leads for years now. I’m in for a lawsuit. How can I get my infor to you safely.

#2072956

They absolutely do not back there Pro's. They have almost put me out of business

#2065310

I WANT TO JOIN! I’ve been scammed out of so much $$ Due to Thumbtack!

It’s a scam. Big time They don’t filter information, “clients”, etc

#2080799
@Angel S Bgs

Me too they took thousands of dollars off for me! I’m ower of Travis Roofing And Guttering please hit me up on fb i will go with you on law sue

#2063621

Much agreed_ lets go after them!!!!

#2059905

I would like to leave my bitter experience at THUMB TACK SITE here and file a group complaint with experts and groups who have had the same painful experience. The experience of terrible ignorance of human rights and malicious claims and abuse systems has been repeated many times, and despite much consultation, they do nothing to help.

On the contrary, it sends leads one after another on the day or midnight when a malicious system will block the lead. This is harassment of the same person or thumbtack employee. I got a lead at 2:30 midnight. Leads are automatically charged $ 10 each time a strange lead occurs.

Also, I can block the schedule on days when I can't work, but I got a lead on holidays. We will not refund the lead price when you cannot do the job. I can't get the job of a client who changes the content of a lead and makes a big request. I wrote in the refund policy that it will be refunded, but it will not be refunded.

I was in trouble and asked for a full refund, but Reed pays $ 10 each time, but it's not an individual request. I'm sending it to a few experts so I'm not sure if it's a job that Reed will receive. In addition, it is a system that pays automatically, and if you refuse or dispose of it, you will be able to lower the ranking of your site or you will not be able to put it out to the public, so it will be very influenced by your work and will put pressure on professionals and make you mean. I woke up at 2:30 in the middle of the night, suffering from a suspicious and uncertain Reed's name who didn't know where he was.

I'm very frustrated and frustrated by the compulsory claims from THUMBTACK and the strange and suspicious leads. I can't work normally. They haven't refunded correctly yet. I would like to consult a lawyer.

And I would like to publish it, so please contact a professional who has similar experience. Please leave your email address and we will get back to you.

#2053606

Im in!!!!

#2052230

Please add me as well. agerami@***.com

#2048238

IM IN! I live in Arizona, would i still be able to join?

#2036431

I want to join the lawsuit

@Ansleigh Mje

Me Too, but how?

#2030817

They are a ripp off they charge you for a lead way to high. I was charged 33.00 for a porch swing install direct pay.

The job dont pay enough.This is Tn not California thank god how can come up with a fee when they dont see it. They are just another California scam.

#2029122

Whats the email?

#2028623

I would like to join the lawsuit as well. Please email me at Info email symbol translationlink com Thank you Kate

#2023982

Thumbtack is a sham as far as I'm concerned. How does one get involved in the suit?

I'm sick and tired of asking for things to be fixed and they come up with 25 different excuses as to why something can't be refunded or whatever. They interpret their stuff any way they want.

#2009341

How do I join the lawsuit? Not only did they take my money for 5 years on bad leads, they allow men to *** men to message me and they don’t do anything to protect me but instead encourage me to work with them.

I have a lot of stories and documentation of everything. Please message me @***.kt on IG

#2006312

I would like to join

#2004489

How do I get on this lawsuit

Thumbtack Reviews