8.8K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

@PissedConsumer1479478

That means the customer has not contacted any of the pros yet.... they are running scams but that isn't one of them.

I get messages saying someone wants to hire me from my profile and to contact them.... but TT has sent out messages to a bunch of people in my field saying the same thing.

I knew I wasn't the only one going through this non-sense ! I want I'm on this .. felt Thumbtack was a scam !It worked great for my 1st year now it's ridiculous & taking advantage of our small businesses!

I believe they are using bots to make fake quotes to rip me off. They have charged me at will for two months and I have only got two real customers.Sm00thm00d@***.com

likewise: https://thumbtack.pissedconsumer.com/account-deactivated-top-pro-with-160-five-star-reviews-4-years-on-thumbtack-201805****50100.html

Ditto!!!