8.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

Sign me please. Leads goes nowhere and the way you cant even respond to the clients due to the Fact the client do not have phone number as default for them to sign on the site...crazy...Scam $$ for my Dj business . naia600mts@***.com

Sign me in. I also have been a victim of charges from phantom leads. I also believe it is an unethical organization and need to be removed.

Please add me to this law suit, I have a lot of evidence from clients that they are fake. bookings@***.com

John Lukach Aquatic Creations aquacreations@***.com

What is your attorney's name and website number so we can fill out our information for the class, please? Thank you.

Jacoplindan@***.com i want to get involved with the law suit as they stole lots of money from me aswell.

@PissedConsumer1574777

how can I get involved on the class action lawsuit

I want in on the class action. Mica.mcdonald@***.com

If this is still going on i would love to join. We all can also go after lost wages as well. Officecoordinator@***.com

I also used TT for many years and was very happy with the leads. However when they changed the pricing in June I was being charged $75 or more if a potential client even contacted me.

On the average I would previously quote 8 customers and end up with one that would come through...I cannot afford to pay $75 or more for the other 7 that do not respond back. My business has declined due to this and I am struggling.

I am a facepainter, they send messages that make it seem like you have been picked without quoting, but they have sent the same thing to a bunch of artist... if you respond you have no idea how much it will cost you.

I've gotten 5 "responses" from quotes in TT. OUT OF 18 QUOTES.

I'm now $245 in the hole with 2 actual replies over 100+ miles from me. I have a pressure washing and painting biz. Over a yr ago it was 3 to 5 credits to interact with a potential client. Now its $40 to $80 per contact?

After I reply back the client's fake ad is no where to be found. Even a "new" ad post within 3 hrs of me quoting and them replying..... GONE. SURE the whoever on the other end sends pic and a reply.

That's it. I'm charged.

I NEVER hear back and I get charged. *** My email is: ward46628@***.com

your email is incorrect please send correct one

I'm in, I was with TT for over 6 years and have been scammed over the last 3 years. They must have lost their original management.

I initially started out with no issues and reasonable fees. Then they changed on countless occasions with different fees and processes. I was led to believe for years I was just not being selected and continued to pay their outrageous fees.

All these reviews are exactly what I experienced with hundreds of dollars lost. please contact me at jessvalero22@***.com

@PissedConsumer1566089

The original company was bought by a big corporation.

I have had the same problems. Leads but no hires.

Fee charged for just replied to questions. I’m a small photography business and TT is causing me a lot of time and money.

Metrohomepros@***.com Im definitely in and Ive been with TT for yrs so I should qualify

I was using TT for over 6 years and was a top pro for 5 of them. This year I stopped using them and gave up my top pro position.

count me in

Yes I've been on Thumbtack I'm a skin care therapist for 6 months now and it does not pay to have Thumbtack from my kind of business because I do facial so they want to charge me every time I want to give a quote or send any information to a client also they're not sending all the information to the clients when I send a quote out it just seems like it's a sneaky system it's doesn't look or seem to appear to be trustworthy

Thumbtack Reviews