8.8K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

Sign me in. They used to be so good.

But they charged me so much money for fake leads and just for a thank you reply. Such a rip-off atasteofaparty@***.com

steven@***.com just removed payment options from profile at thumbtack

I want in, too. Thumbtack used to be awesome and now they are thieves.

My email is contact.lauras.lessons@***.com. Thanks

mikedallen74@***.com I was ripped off too. Please keep me updated! thanks

Would like to join you, I paid to them plenty of money over 3 years and built a reputable review for my work on thumbtack, then I did a background check bc I haven't been in any trouble since I was 19, 20 years ago, the background checks are not mandatory, yet they deactivated my account,,, wtf. I want every penny back that was a waist of my time.

@PissedConsumer1601063

This is my email address dcateam33@***.com

This company is all about lining their pockets. They charged my credit card money and I never got leads.

They came up with answers like, T hank you for your input . I want to know why you charged my card and did not use credits u owe me. Why did you charge my card the drop down menu is set up for a response that's not a reply. Its not a charge but they do .

T hen the lead is to high for job, they are setting cheap prices this is my business I paying for leads not a business manager. They have no clue about my business their not specialist. This company was sending 13 pro's 22 dollars per bid is $2300.00 a lead it's rape and stealing. When is some one going to stop them.

We are small business ran by are us. I want my money back the swindled from me. I let it go on to long.

I make 40-50 per year gross. 1200 a month for leads hello they are robbing hard working people.

Yippie17@***.com thank you!! Thank you!!!

If the lawsuit is still going .. count me in my email is Sambimtos@***.com.

Sign me up pls cpainting17@***.com THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST TIME.

Sign me up too. Email us at "majorleaguemovers@***.com"

I'm in. "nationwidemoversusa@***.com"

I am in. "business@***.net"

i am in mlstilley@***.com

I'm in. kdcatering.45@***.com

Count me in sonimahe37@***.com

I'm in. They got to greedy.

They must understand they can't do this and get away with it. There the only ones that get paid and us there is no guarantees. Someone needs to record phone numbers and compare them to see if we are getting played.

Yeah, count me in. firstcoast9balltour@***.com

Guess I can sign up to. Waste of time and mony.

Hi, Looking to file a lawsuit against thumbtack. These guys are predators and prey on ppl like me who need an online presence.

Can you please provide some input as to what type of an attorney I need?

blerin.idrizi@***.com? Thanks