1.6K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@gmail.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 07.

Comments

I agree 100%. I fond Thumbtack a bit ago, made a LOT of money and found great clients.

The new format and plan is a JOKE, meant to screw pros and make them money.

My email is thinksinc AT outlook.com. Please add me to your list.

I haven’t been able to use this site for over a year because they say I owe them $25 for a lead. It was just someone responding to asking me if I’m available the next day for their party.

And well I had sent the quote personally so of course I’m available. I don’t call that a lead. And I certainly don’t belive that’s a legit customer asking me if I’m available the day before the party. That’s 99% a fake lead and I’m not paying for that.

I have gotten no customers now since I refuse to pay them.

I’d like in on the class action suit and if anyone knows of another way to get legit work!!! Deamarie281519@aol.com

JOEM2254

IF I ACCEPT THE NEW TERMS CAN I GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND DELETE MY CREDIT CARD INFO?

robynbrau@gmail.com They have locked me out of my account and will not send me any business unless I accept their new terms. I can’t go on at all and even delete my account or remove my credit card.

I can’t get on at all unless I accept the terms. The terms allow them to hire a third-party to monitor phone calls and emails and text messages between myself and my clients. It also gives them permission to change my content, to include my photos of my projects and my work and solicit them in any form that they wish. They have loopholes and use terms such as “at our discretion” and “generally.” Christmas is right around the corner and now I can’t even pay my bills much less buy Christmas.

I have been on Thumbtack for 2 1/2 years and not only did they recently start charging me huge fees and giving me less business but now they have control of my card and I can’t even remove it. They used to provide 80% of my business.

Now with Christmas around the corner I have nothing. What they are doing is wrong and the last thing that I said to them on the phone was May God have mercy on your soul.

I was on thumbtack for 2 years it used to be good this year though has been nothing but fake leads. I have some proof of this. When are we starting this lawsuit Jnodonnell87@gmail.com

Thumbtack started off way to expensive. Now its even more expensive.

I have gotten hired plenty of times through the service. But paying every time I'm contacted by a customer is ridiculous. We should only have to pay if we are hired for a service. I'm a Dj and I average over 2000.00 year in lead fees.

Since I have gotten out of their "promote" service where they steer your service to clients that fit your profile,I've noticed Ive gotten hired less. When I was with the "promote" service I was getting charged almost 200 bucks a week. I thought that was to much and decided to opt out and to answer leads manually. This company is making a lot of money.

Imagine if every serious Dj is paying what I pay in fees and more. Something is not right My email is djmadi2000@yahoo.com and I would like to be involved in the class action suit

I just saw they have sent everyone an updated Terms Of Usage. In the beginning, it says that if we agree to the new terms, we waive right to the class action suit!!!

How do we notify everyone using Thumbtack! I would like to join as well.

I will send you an email. Thank you!

Sign me in... momentosbymariacintron@gmail.com Been charge for fake leads too...

I support this!

Sign me in. They used to be so good.

But they charged me so much money for fake leads and just for a thank you reply. Such a rip-off atasteofaparty@gmail.com

steven@keepitshinysacramento.com just removed payment options from profile at thumbtack

I want in, too. Thumbtack used to be awesome and now they are thieves.

My email is contact.lauras.lessons@gmail.com. Thanks

mikedallen74@gmail.com I was ripped off too. Please keep me updated! thanks

Would like to join you, I paid to them plenty of money over 3 years and built a reputable review for my work on thumbtack, then I did a background check bc I haven't been in any trouble since I was 19, 20 years ago, the background checks are not mandatory, yet they deactivated my account,,, wtf. I want every penny back that was a waist of my time.

to Dave #1601065

This is my email address dcateam33@hotmail.com

This company is all about lining their pockets. They charged my credit card money and I never got leads.

They came up with answers like, T hank you for your input . I want to know why you charged my card and did not use credits u owe me. Why did you charge my card the drop down menu is set up for a response that's not a reply. Its not a charge but they do .

T hen the lead is to high for job, they are setting cheap prices this is my business I paying for leads not a business manager. They have no clue about my business their not specialist. This company was sending 13 pro's 22 dollars per bid is $2300.00 a lead it's rape and stealing. When is some one going to stop them.

We are small business ran by are us. I want my money back the swindled from me. I let it go on to long.

I make 40-50 per year gross. 1200 a month for leads hello they are robbing hard working people.

Yippie17@icloud.com thank you!! Thank you!!!

If the lawsuit is still going .. count me in my email is Sambimtos@gmail.com.

Sign me up pls cpainting17@gmail.com THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST TIME.

Sign me up too. Email us at "majorleaguemovers@yahoo.com"