5.1K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@gmail.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

Candie

Add me sofiaelwinphotos@gmail.com

Melissa

Add me to the list. Hecthetech@gmail.com NY pissed off photographer scammed with fake leads. Lost over $400 using them and bidding on fake adds being answered by paid help from THUMBTACK

I year and a half old so I'm not going to hold my breath. But I KNOW they hire people to create fake accounts to respond to our bids so we pay fees to Thumbtack and then we never get any business from it.

I've had people mark me as hired who NEVER even communicated with me at all. I've had some respond to my bid and it was OBVIOUS that they didn't even read it at all. So I paid Thumbtack fees for no business on those either. I've had a few contact me, set up an appointment, then cancel the appointment 1 - 2 hours before it and then NEVER contact me again.

I am an alternative health practitioner and you just can't do that. You don't do it to your doctor without paying for a wasted appointment and you can't do it to us either.

I actually accused them of this and they closed my account because of it. lol

Posted May 7 2018 All talk and no action! emailed as per provided address 3x, no reply! Loser!

Dyane

I will join they want your account info so they can just take as much as they want .

Gerardo

The company grew too fast and they have arrogant obnoxious customer service reps that lie left and right to people just for the fun of it that is what their problem is all the rest is somewhat legitimate a lot of these things that they’ve done is legitimate but the problem is if their customer service is an arrogant nasty lying dishonest group of people especially the males that work there

Cobi

i will join in this class action immediately. 678 462 0797

Leona

Not even 5 min ago I get off the phone with them last month I was charged over $1000 last month and I got 1 lead , so I call in and ask for a refund and guess what the next day I got a email saying that I needed to take a background check and that my account was shut down until then , So I took it mind you I had done 2-3 already when I opened and reopened my account that was almost 2years ago then last year I took one also . So today I get a email saying I will not be allowed back on there due to a charge of changing price stickers (larceny) supposedly.

These guys have been scamming people and need to be sued !! If I wouldn’t have ask for a refund this would have never happened.

@Leona

My question to you is did you change some price stickers and have larceny on your record because if you did then that’s a problem if it’s a lie then you can sue them for our for fraud

All hot air and no action

Senna

I had several issues with thubstack especially with them stating that we had a false review, still billed us but removed the account for seven days. I am an organization that was hired by the business owner.

They also have continuously billed us however, they will not change our verification information to the business owner which is against the law. I have stated this to them as well as went back and forth through email in which the problem still has yet to be resolved contact at Tntbarbqueandseafood@gmail.com

Makari

Today received an email from Thumbtack because a violation of my account they removed my business profile for 7 business days. I called them and try to find out what was the violation.

Turns out it was one of my customer left a 5 start review without comment, for them this was very suspicious. I told Thumbtack this was a mistake, it was an 100% honest review, they can’t punish me for this. Also me and my husband work full time on this app, we can not afford 1 weeks without jobs. Guess what they don’t *** care.

Please add me to your list, please contact me at liumirto@gmail.com my name is Audrey. My husband and I ran an home Improvement business on the app.

Also I just called attorney general office of New Jersey. They don’t take this thing as a case either.

@Makari

This company does not care about anybody’s livelihood at all

I have been ripped off by these guys too! I think they use bots!

They create fake leads to take your m9ney and when you file a dispute they refund to their app. They are stealing money

Dyane
@Anonymous

Yes they send a lead take your money only for you to realize it was a fake lead and charge way to much for leads

Thumbtack-Ripped off

The, PROS might not be able to file class action lawsuit against Thumbtack because of accepted terms and conditions, BUT, the ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE of any or every state can file lawsuits on our behalf for UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES and FRAUD and other legal issues that Thumbtack is in violation of. Contact your State's Attorney General Office for help.

Thousands of small businesses have been screwed and deceived. Deceptive and Misleading business practices, and unfair billing practices.

Yawn