7.7K views

For all you Pros out there who have been taken for a ride. I am filing a class-action lawsuit today with my attorney.

Whoever would like to join me please email me at copythatco@***.com. Let's sue the pants off of this scamming organization and try to save our small businesses everybody!!!! I have been working as an office equipment pro for almost 3 months now. At first business was incredible.

The money was rolling in and I moved into a larger office thinking this is my shot to the top. Not! Now I get service calls that are a hundred miles away or more. I am being played.

I also had to load a disposable card to keep them from billing me at will with no explanation. Now I have to sell off most of my copy machines and printers just to pay my business lease.

I have been a copier engineer for 27 years and have never been treated and scammed out of my money like this ever!! The time has come to take Thumbtack down people!!

Comments

#2065310

I WANT TO JOIN! I’ve been scammed out of so much $$ Due to Thumbtack!

It’s a scam. Big time They don’t filter information, “clients”, etc

#2063621

Much agreed_ lets go after them!!!!

#2059905

I would like to leave my bitter experience at THUMB TACK SITE here and file a group complaint with experts and groups who have had the same painful experience. The experience of terrible ignorance of human rights and malicious claims and abuse systems has been repeated many times, and despite much consultation, they do nothing to help.

On the contrary, it sends leads one after another on the day or midnight when a malicious system will block the lead. This is harassment of the same person or thumbtack employee. I got a lead at 2:30 midnight. Leads are automatically charged $ 10 each time a strange lead occurs.

Also, I can block the schedule on days when I can't work, but I got a lead on holidays. We will not refund the lead price when you cannot do the job. I can't get the job of a client who changes the content of a lead and makes a big request. I wrote in the refund policy that it will be refunded, but it will not be refunded.

I was in trouble and asked for a full refund, but Reed pays $ 10 each time, but it's not an individual request. I'm sending it to a few experts so I'm not sure if it's a job that Reed will receive. In addition, it is a system that pays automatically, and if you refuse or dispose of it, you will be able to lower the ranking of your site or you will not be able to put it out to the public, so it will be very influenced by your work and will put pressure on professionals and make you mean. I woke up at 2:30 in the middle of the night, suffering from a suspicious and uncertain Reed's name who didn't know where he was.

I'm very frustrated and frustrated by the compulsory claims from THUMBTACK and the strange and suspicious leads. I can't work normally. They haven't refunded correctly yet. I would like to consult a lawyer.

And I would like to publish it, so please contact a professional who has similar experience. Please leave your email address and we will get back to you.

#2053606

Im in!!!!

#2052230

Please add me as well. agerami@***.com

#2048238

IM IN! I live in Arizona, would i still be able to join?

#2036431

I want to join the lawsuit

#2030817

They are a ripp off they charge you for a lead way to high. I was charged 33.00 for a porch swing install direct pay.

The job dont pay enough.This is Tn not California thank god how can come up with a fee when they dont see it. They are just another California scam.

#2029122

Whats the email?

#2028623

I would like to join the lawsuit as well. Please email me at Info email symbol translationlink com Thank you Kate

#2023982

Thumbtack is a sham as far as I'm concerned. How does one get involved in the suit?

I'm sick and tired of asking for things to be fixed and they come up with 25 different excuses as to why something can't be refunded or whatever. They interpret their stuff any way they want.

#2009341

How do I join the lawsuit? Not only did they take my money for 5 years on bad leads, they allow men to *** men to message me and they don’t do anything to protect me but instead encourage me to work with them.

I have a lot of stories and documentation of everything. Please message me @***.kt on IG

#2006312

I would like to join

#2004489

How do I get on this lawsuit

#2003766

100% down, on phone right now. The best they can do is credit to the account.

Not even a real refund.

Disputing it with our bank. Taking to BBB and will totally join a lawsuit if they down return every dime.

#2001334

I want in. These guys have been stealing left and right and I'm sick of it.

#1995468

What is the lawsuit about? They openly admit they will take your money..

They openly admit they manipulate the market shares of the PRO..(they can remotely control your economic mobility) They do not allow a PRO to commercially promote themselves?!?! All monies yearned are to be reported to IRS So much for Rights to Contract .. As US continues towards goal of “democratic communism” we will see more and more of this.

I suggest everyone take a crash course on contract law... even if it’s via YouTube

#1994052

I'm ready to join the lawauit. STEPOF2@***.COM

#1993350

I've been watching all the comments, and legitimate complaints for quite a while and have not seen any progress on this "class action suit". So I did some checking and found this: PissedConsumer has a consumer rating of 1.99 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Consumers complaining about PissedConsumer most frequently mention horrific company, foreign agents and congress committees problems.

PissedConsumer ranks 60th among Consumer Protection sites. Any comments from the powers that be?

#1991954

I’m ready to participate. Same things happened to me and when I call to dispute.

They said they put our on thumbtack credit.

I need my money back in my bank account. They keep taking my money and allow clients to ghost you

Thumbtack Reviews