Customer service this is really irritating. Ive contacted your texting service several times with no results.

Ive tried calling every number that Thumbtack has and it just pushes you to a recording which you then cannot even attempt to get a real person. Your system is *** for customers that use your site. My site is in active because I have two unpaid jobs that were sent to me in January. I have a $45 limit per week and you guys made two attempts at just pro rating the amount of the job to make my $45.

Thats not good business. I like Thumbtack my customers like Thumbtack but presently I am not happy with this process. I am losing business continuously I have several clients that Ive worked with in the past that use Thumbtack and they say they cant even get on my site. Whats up I expect a call back 248-789-**** Angies list calls me daily I dont want to use that I want to use Thumbtack I expect a call now!

I am not happy.

This is gone on for weeks now. Your customer service phone number is not a phone number for customers but it is an automated crock of ***

Location: Detroit, Michigan

Comments

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience, we do want to fully understand your concerns and help you move forward on the platform. We have wonderful agents that are all skilled and trained the same, both on the phone and on our non-voice channels.

Our phone support is currently for top pros.

We're happy to support you through other communication methods, you can text 415-299-6398, 6am to 6pm Monday through Friday MST, or email support@thumbtack.com. You're also welcome to send us a direct message via social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) for a quick follow up.

Thumbtack Reviews