You guys a horrible and have terrible customer service. Just horrible, I've been trying to get a hold of them for months.

User's recommendation: No. Horrible customer service.

Preferred solution: My account will mot edit and I'm getting charged with my permission. .

Comments

We're disappointed to hear you never received support. For quick support, please send us a direct message on any social media channel, we hope to hear from you soon.

@Thumbtack

Thumbtack is absolutely horrible! The Monopoly they have with the ranking and ratings is absolutely disgusting!

We all need to get together, and find a good lawyer and we should start a class action lawsuit against thumbtack! Something has to change, we can knock keep letting them get away with this they have taken thousands of dollars from me with fake leaves, and monopolizing how they use the website!

@Luis H Wfi

If anybody plans on a class action lawsuit against Thumbtack please can contact me at lhernandezpc@***.com! Thank you

Thumbtack Reviews