Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Thumbtack - License, What License

They don't care if you get scammed by an unlicensed "pro" who uses their site. They're making money either way!!! Forget your loss. Forget their Terms of Use that requires the "pro" attest they are properly licensed. I provided documentation that the scammer was unlicensed and that's when they told me they were stepping away from the dispute. Joke is on them my brother is a news producer. Though he is not interested in my story (I lost small change) he is very interested in the story of someone who lost over $10,000 from an unlicensed scammer.
Show

Thumbtack - I accidentally did a review before I received service. I want to redo it since I have had service

I accidentally did a review before the house cleaner came. They were great. Please help

Thumbtack - Lead didn't go through

Please Call me back today
Show

Thumbtack - I feel a lot of them are fake job postings

I'm starting to feel the same way I think a lot of them are fake ads I believe that should be used some type of proof that these are real jobs posting I need assurance something doesn't seem right why wouldn't they have some type of way of showing that the job postings are real I'm new to this and only one response so far and I've been sending a lot of estimates and not one only one person responded to me and that was cuz they found me everyone that has a job offering on here has not responded to me by me responding to them first I believe did they should still have some type of response back to us so we know it's real

Thumbtack - Scamtack

I’ve been charged for 14 leads I can go back to that are beneath the specified amount I would accept for jobs. When I spoke to them they told me that feature doesn’t work! I asked why I was given an option to chose which budget I would work with if the preferences don’t work. I’ve already sent this to the federal trade commission and the BBB.

Thumbtack - Removing my account due to violation

Hello I was a thumbtack user hired a pro Marion matrimony events by Cillia Marion who is also army I don’t recommend anyone to use her service she had my account closed due to of non payment and now I can’t have my account back open because I can’t even speak to a manager and then my mom got a email from Cillia Marion from Marion matrimony events to try and pay her the money of 300.00 she has no right having a account I will be in contact with a manager to see what can be done
1.4

Thumbtack - Because I want to

No answer, this is VERY Annoying

A lot of the pro isn’t insured. Thumbtack is Fraudulent

They will send fake leads, when you tell them about they will take your profile off the platform.. don’t hire no company on thumbtack most off the pro Isn’t insured!!
Show
Give someone a job an they don't even show up, let alone be on time. Wanted to be productive, I really needed some help, lived here all my life an everyone I grew up with that had self worth, are dead. GONE.. With help like this, from irresponsible people you promote,...
I didn't like
  • Flaky people
#1519634
You guys are charging me wrongfully. I need to speak to someone ASAP, or im no longer going to use you guys. This is stealing
SpectacularTurkishAngora883
SpectacularTurkishAngora883

Get on Twitter, get on LinkedIn, post out in the open let them know and everyone know. https://twitter.com/thumbtack https://twitter.com/mlz https://www.linkedin.com/company/t...